Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen Tricolor Plant (Not Krimson Princess)
This plant grows fast and strong and it is a great starter plant. Very similar to succulents. One of the easiest Hoyas to grow.
Makes a nice hanging basket as it’ll eventually have lots of hanging vines. Drought and sun tolerant, but grows better in bright shade/filtered light.
Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen Tricolor Plant Bare Root or Cuttings | Variegated Hoya Carnosa
You will receive a cutting or rooted plant similar to one in the pictures.
Bare Root Plant or cutting(s) might or might not have pink leaves at the time of shipment.
Why it’s special:
Everything you love about the classic Carnosa, but with leaves lined in white and pink, in addition to the green. Occasionally, this Hoya will have stems of bright pink and will shoot out solid white leaves. A stunner.
What it likes:
This is one of the pickier Hoyas. It needs very bright, but indirect light, to thrive. Also enjoys heat and high humidity. Follow watering procedure for normal carnosa, above.
What it dislikes:
Low-medium light, cold drafty windows. Particularly sensitive to over-watering. Portlanders, be sure you have a bright enough spot to keep this one happy!
Plant Cuttings: NOT Rooted Plant Cuttings with 4 Leaves or longer than 6 inches(Not all cutting may have pink leaves).
Bare Root: Fully Rooted Plant with one or more vines and longer than 6 inches(Pot NOT Included)
Also Available in 6" Hanging Basket:
Please understand that these are living plants. I always try to ship out all my plants without any damage to their leaves, however, sometimes during the shipping process, the plant may get browning on a leaf or damage to a leaf. Also, sometimes plants can go into shock from shipping or different growing conditions. Plants usually bounce back in a couple days once watered and placed in indirect sunlight/partial shade.
Variegated Hoya Carnosa "tricolor", Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen Tricolor Rooted Plant or Cuttings | Variegated Hoya Carnosa
We ship all year round, heat packs are available for purchase in the winter.
Terms of Service
• We ship USPS for every package. All 4" Pots are shipped first class and 6" are shipped priority. You are responsible to ask and purchase a heat-pack according to weather conditions.
• Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
• We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
• Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 8 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
• If we HealthySuccs have made an error we do not offer refunds we will offer replacements or an open credit. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
• When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
• Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking # has been created and scanned into the system.
You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through our shop.
WE SHIP ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, & SATURDAYS ONLY. So expect more or less delays depending on your purchase date.
Ask for combine shipping refund after you have made a purchase for possible shipping overcharges.