Hoya Carnosa 'Krimson Princess'
Please read Terms of Service.
Why it’s special: This Hoya carnosa cultivar has variegated foliage that includes cream, yellow, and pink, in addition to bright green.
What it likes: Like its variegated cousin, the tricolor, this Hoya needs a bright spot where it won’t receive direct sun. Water like a carnosa.
What it dislikes: Low-medium light, cold drafty windows. Particularly sensitive to overwatering. Water when the soil dries out.
As soon as you receive your package, please take the plants out of the box give it some water if the soil is completely dry. Do not repot for at least 2 weeks. It's normal for plants to look limp and dry as they are stressed during the transit. Plants don't normally travel on cars or airplanes and they are deprived of light and water while they are in transit. It may take one to two weeks for the plants to acclimate to your environment. I always carefully package your plants in order for them to arrive safely. If for some reason there is an issue with your order, please send me a message and I am happy to try and solve it for you."
* When ordering, be mindful that living succulents can freeze. If you live in an area that is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, please consider purchasing plant until the weather is more suitable. 72 hours Heat packs are available at my store.
Terms of Service
• We ship USPS for every package. All 4" Pots are shipped first class and 6" are shipped priority. You are responsible to ask and purchase a heat-pack according to weather conditions.
• Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
• We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
• Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 8 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
• If we HealthySuccs have made an error we do not offer refunds we will offer replacements or an open credit. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
• When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
• Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking # has been created and scanned into the system.
You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through our shop.
WE SHIP ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS ONLY. So expect more or less delays depending on your purchase date.