4" or 6" Hanging Pot of Hoya Carnosa "Krinkle 8" plant with unique dimpled leaves. You are purchasing a well established starter plant, similar to the plant shown in the picture. If the stem is not as long as pictured, then more than one stem will be included.
This is a tropical floral house plant. Ideal indoor or houseplants, these succulents are relatively easy to grow. They like humidity.
Spiller plant (hangs over the edge or dangles) for indoor plants, pots, or containers. Living gift. Unique and hard-to-find. Hoya live for a very long time, making them great living gifts. It's a great gift for mom.
Plant ships in Pot. This is a live plant.
Peak growth season; Spring / Autumn
Propagation: Take cuttings during growth season, Spring is ideal.
Some morning sun okay, lots of unfiltered light.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
You should feel like it's your birthday every time you open Zensability plant mail!
• Your plants are wrapped with care so they arrive happy and ready for their forever homes.
• Each plant is labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Care instructions are included in every box.
…and make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
SHIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
We ship all year round, heat packs are available for purchase in the winter.
WE SHIP PRIORITY & ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, & SATURDAYS ONLY. So expect more or less delays depending on your purchase date.
Speaking of water - water is the most dangerous thing to your succulent plant. More succulents die from overwatering than underwatering. A couple tips to help:
• The chubbier the leaves, the less water it will need (chubbier leaves hold more water).
• Succulents can rebound from underwatering much easier than overwatering.
• Always make sure you use a well-draining potting soil and a pot with at least one drainage hole.
• Always make sure the soil is dry to the touch before watering.
What to watch for as you go through the seasons with your new plant:
*Disclaimer: these are general tips, you do need to get to know your plants and acclimate them to your own environment.
• Wrinkled and/or deflated leaves = plant needs water
• Mushy, yellowing or black leaves = plant needs less water (if leaves are really mushy, remove from pot and place in good ventilation to expedite drying out)
• Little fuzzy web-like white balls = mealy bugs
• Little round flat scab-like brown patches that wipe off easily = scale bugs
**If you see bugs you can start to control them by spraying with diluted isopropyl rubbing alcohol. First remove your succulent from direct sun and do not spray too close (recommend 6" away), saturate the base of the leaves and stem and leave in good air circulation to allow alcohol to evaporate. Retreat 24 hours later.
Terms of Service
• We ship USPS for every package. All 4" Pots are shipped first class and 6" are shipped priority. You are responsible to ask and purchase a heat-pack according to weather conditions.
• Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
• We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
• Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 8 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
• If we HealthySuccs have made an error we do not offer refunds we will offer replacements or an open credit. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
• When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
• Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking # has been created and scanned into the system.
You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through our shop.
Air circulation and adequate light are important for your succulents to thrive.