All the sizes are approximated.
You will receive a plant similar to the pictures.
ABOUT THE PLANT:
Hindu Rope (Hoya carnosa compacta) are draping succulent vines that produce clusters of star-shaped waxy flowers. The thick, twisted, curly, cupped leaves of a Hindu Rope plant are why it’s often called Krinkle Kurl. Hindu Rope plants can be found in solid green or with variegated leaves. This type of hoya plant is very easy to care for as long as you have plenty of light and are careful with your water.
CARE AND MAITNANCE:
-Soil well-aerated fast-draining potting soil, add sand to loosen soil.
-Light Bright indirect light. Southern exposure is best, but it can adapt to east or west locations in front of a window.
-Watering Very little, they're a succulent.
-Temperature Prefers daytime temperatures of 70 °F or higher + high humidity.
-Fertilizing Feed monthly during the spring and summer
We only ship out beautiful, healthy plants. But if somehow you receive your package and are not satisfied, contact us and we will do our best to keep you happy.
WE SHIP ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, & SATURDAYS ONLY. So expect more or less delays depending on your purchase date.
Terms of Service
• We ship USPS for every package. All 4" Pots are shipped first class and 6" are shipped priority. You are responsible to ask and purchase a heat-pack according to weather conditions.
• Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
• We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
• Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 8 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
• If we HealthySuccs have made an error we do not offer refunds we will offer replacements or an open credit. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
• When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
• Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking # has been created and scanned into the system.
You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through our shop.
You are responsible for further care and potting care and we are always here if you need advice.