Hoya Obovata is one of our very favorite specimen plants. It has large, deep green oval-shaped leaves, often speckled with flecks of white and pink. The leaves emerge on long tendrils that shoot out dramatically from the base of the plant. Over time, these vines grow to be quite long, eventually setting sweet-smelling flowers that look like little clusters of pink stars. Hoya Obovata will happily climb up a stake or trellis, or set your pot in a hanger or on high shelf and let the vines cascade.
Compared to many Hoyas, this one is relatively fast to grow and sets flower earlier than most.
Ships in 4" Pot(NOT Hanging) or 6" Hanging Pot depending on your selection.
What it likes?
This is one of the hardier Hoyas we’ve encountered. It still wants bright light, but is tolerant of medium light.
What it dislikes?
Over-watering; those big leaves hold a lot of water. Wait until it puckers before watering. Also dislikes direct sun, and dark drafty corners.
Although we package with the utmost care, the stems are fragile and may break during the transit.
Vines might not be as long, feel free to ask for an exact picture of your plant before you purchase.
Do Not Leave Your Package in the mailbox. Not Even for an Hour. This will burn the plant.
We ship all year round, heat packs are available for purchase in the winter.
WE SHIP ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS ONLY. So expect more or less delays depending on your purchase date.
Terms of Service
• We ship USPS for every package. All 4" Pots are shipped first class and 6" are shipped priority. You are responsible to ask and purchase a heat-pack according to weather conditions.
• Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
• We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
• Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 8 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
• If we HealthySuccs have made an error we do not offer refunds we will offer replacements or an open credit. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
• When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
• Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking # has been created and scanned into the system.
You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through our shop.
Have an order with multiple sizes and you are unsure how many heat packs to order? Contact us! We'll be happy to help!
***** SHIPPING COMBINED DURING CHECKOUT *****
If you would like to combine shipping for multiple items, just add the items and quantity to your cart and it will automatically calculate shipping for you based on your zip code if not message us after purchase and we will refund your the overage charges.ya